About Our Logo
The Foundation’s logo is an artistic representation of the façade of the Santa Barbara Club as originally constructed in 1904. The clubhouse had a prominent, stately entrance with a portico, reflecting the scale and style of the structure. The widening of Chapala Street in 1924 took approximately ten feet of land along the frontage of the Club’s property and necessitated a remodeling of the entrance to its present configuration. In the spirit of historic preservation, the Foundation’s logo reflects the original grandeur of the clubhouse.